Bruce E. Brooks & Associates, a world-class engineering firm, is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support and advance marketing and business development efforts. If you have a passion for writing, like to work collaboratively, have creative ideas, and know or are willing to learn the AE industry, we want to talk with you. Part time to start, with potential of going full-time in the future.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Marketing and Business Development Manager in efforts that include developing marketing materials, proposals, qualifications packages and presentations; maintaining the website; producing social media posts; maintaining the database of clients and projects; and doing market research.
Qualifications and Skills Required for the Position
- Marketing, graphic design or communications related degree or related experience
- Strong writing skills with the ability to reflect BBA’s voice
- Good artistic eye
- Creative thinker who seeks to improve operations/procedures
- Proactive nature, ability to problem solve, impeccable attention to detail
- Works independently and collaboratively
- Fits well with BBA culture: easy-going, upbeat, hard-working with a good sense of humor
- Passionate about being part of a succeeding team/company that is committed to “working to make the region’s built environment sustainable and enduring, grounded in a respect for the past, with a well-designed vision for the future.”
To arrange for an interview, email a cover letter, outlining how your skills and experience are a match with our needs, along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes submitted will be given the attention each deserves by the leadership team.